Picture of Smoke in Barri Avenue Residence on January 9, 2011 – Penn Township

Photo by: Firefighter Mark Ferguson of the Harrison City Fire Dept.

Harrison City Station 87 was dispatched to a home on Barri Drive in Penn Township on January 9, 2011 for a report of smoke in the structure.  Truck 87 arrived to find a moderate smoke condition in the house.  Truck 87 was utilized to check the chimney while interior crews check the fireplace and interior walls with thermal imaging cameras.  The cause of the smoke was due to a malfunctioning chimney clean-out.  All units returned in service in approximately 45 minutes.

Source: http://www.hcvfd.org/

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.