Crews from western Pa responded to five different structure fires on Thursday.
Area structure fire report for Thursday March 16th, 2017:
Just before 10am crews responded to Dille Run Road in Morris Township in Washington county to battle a residential structure fire. The two story log cabin home was destroyed, and the fire was fueled by high winds. The Observer-Report has more at this link
Morris Twp (Washington Cnty) photo courtesy Observer-Reporter
Murrysville Medic One was called to assist with firefighter rehab on Easter morning, April 4th, 2010, in Unity Twp. Here is the incident report from their site:
Support 610 was dispatched into Unity Twp to assist with firefighter rehab during an Easter morning structure fire. Support 610 personnel deployed rehydrating beverages to on-scene personnel. Firefighters were able to contain the fire to the first floor. Responding agencies: Murrysville Medic One (Support 610, 610-1, 610-T2), Whitney-Hostetter VFD, Pleasant Unity VFD, Youngstown VFD, Lloydsville VFD, and MAAS.
For more pictures and information visit Murrysville Medic One
photo by murrysvillemedicone.org
Here are your fire headlines for Sunday, July 5th, 2009.
Lincoln - Liberty Way Fire
- A man burned himself and caught his house on fire in Hermitage, Mercer county. [WTAE]
- Springfield Twp was the scene of a fatal accident that killed 1 person and injured 4 others in Fayette county. [WPXI]
- An overnight fire left a family homeless in Chartiers. [KDKA]
Chartiers Fire - KDKA
- A boat caught on fire in Oakmont near the Hulton bridge. [Tribune-Review]
- There was a residential structure fire in Duquesne this afternoon. Interior crews reported one firefighter down, however he was extrication in a quick manner and interior crews resumed fire attack operations. There is no word on the injured firefighter’s condition.
- And finally, there is a story from Erie about the Belle Valley Fire Department’s need to rebuild after 4 feet of water flooded their station. [WICU12]